Foenics - Overview
Disturbances in the audio file such as noise, buzz, artifacts and single distorted frequencies can be easily and automatically removed using the Basic Foenics Tools. The forensic expert is also able to view any part of the original or processed signals in the frequency domain using the FPI Analysis Tools, incorporating powerful zoom functions. Specialist FPIs to remove difficult burst signals (eg. GSM Burst from Mobile Phone recordings) or clipping are also available.
Features & Benefits
- Modular approach to forensic audio restoration
- Easy to use, incorporating automatic signal analysis
- Fully portable - can be used on any Laptop or PC
- Supported Systems: Windows 2000/XP
- Comprehensive File Support using Steinberg's WaveLab Editor